Tuesday 27 March 2012

Male Waxing - an unsolicited testimonial

On my male waxing and massage website there is often not enough room to display the full testimonials which I get from my clients. So today I thought that I would share this one with you in its entirety, especially as it was their first time and completely unsolicited.

First_Name: Jo
Last_Name: M******
Address: *********place
New Haw
Postcode:
Telephone: 07*********
Email: J*******@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: Thank you!
Message: Hi Daniel, (on behalf of Phil) just to say, it was very nice meeting you yesterday when you did waxing wonder's on Phil's  back and shoulders, your professionism, together with your fantastic humour helped put him at ease no end and induced a lot of laughs!
He is absolutely delighted with the results and admits the pain was worth it, I am in no doubt he'll be back to see you. We would have no hesitation is recommending you.  See you again, best wishes. Jo & Phil

It's great to hear from happy customers and new customers and especially great to hear from new, happy male waxing customers!

Daniel
www.danielbeauty.co.uk