Saturday 19 February 2011

Coming Soon: a new beauty therapy website

Today I am very excited. After many months of thinking about doing it and then months of discussing it with my business partner, I am very excited to say that very soon I will have a brand new website.


As the number of massage and beauty therapies that I have become qualified in has grown, I have – until now – had a website for each one. So for my male massage therapies I first had http://www.danielmassage.co.uk/ for my Shiatsu massage and Indian head massage (for which I was qualified when I came to live in the UK – and specifically Surrey).

Later on I qualified as an ITEC Swedish massage therapist followed a year later by a VTCT qualification in Sports Massage. So that’s the massage side of my business sorted.

Then I had a brain wave – an idea that I had been putting off for too long as I was always busy – it’s a skill which complements massage nicely as my clients often request both during the same visit: male waxing – hair removal from the back, chest abdomen etc. This was so successful that I qualified in intimate male waxing techniques shortly afterwards. So now I offer back, sac and crack, Brazilian, the so-called ”Boyzillian” and Hollywood waxes.

But my skills don’t stop there. I am now qualified in hair removal by threading and shortly in facials. Manicure and pedicure will follow shortly. And even more exciting therapies in the longer term!

Anyway, you will soon be able to find out more about all these treatments in one place – on http://www.danielbeauty.co.uk/. Coming soon to the interweb near you!