Tuesday 27 September 2011

Laser Lipo Home Salon disrupted in Woking Surrey

So after returning relaxed and very tired from a ten-day break in Greece (much needed as I work seven days a week and often until gone 9 o'clock at night) I come home to an empty house. And no dead plants for a change. This time a friend had popped over a couple of times to look after them and keep an eye on the place.

Then I went into my Laser Lipo therapy room; all seemed fine. Until I noticed a little water on my massage table. And then underfoot on my persian rug. Then I looked up! The ceiling looked like it was about to cave in.

Thankfully it wasn't too late to get a plumber round: he was here within the hour and at least stopped the leak, and then later repaired the burst pipe.

Then the hell with the insurance company started. As I had separate business insurance with another company I hadn't hold the household insurance company that I worked from home. That was a nervous moment - thinking they would refuse to pay out at all. Thankfully they saw sense and did.

So fast forward three weeks and my male waxing therapy room has a new ceiling and the room smells of fresh paint. Again. Thankfully we had been able to temporarily work from my office upstairs while the work was being done. But it's nice to be back in my massage therapy room again.
    
Daniel
www.danielbeauty.co.uk