Monday 23 August 2010

Why my male waxing and massage business is cash only

I am a trusting sort of guy. Sometimes I am too trusting for my own good.
Unfortunately it takes only one person to destroy that trust. And that person is being named and shamed today. He is Stephen Stickland of Odiham in Hampshire.
I used to happily accept cheques from clients who visit my male waxing and massage business in Woking. But no longer.
Not only did the named individual give me a cheque which bounced but he also gave me a cheque drawn on a closed account. How he managed to keep hold of his cheque book when he closed the account, I don't know. Why Surrey Police are not interested in pursuing this case of fraud against a self-employed massage therapist, I don't understand.
So sorry I don't take cheques now. Cash only.
I am a trusting sort of guy. Sometimes I am too trusting for my own good. But no longer.