Thursday 19 May 2011

My brilliant new Massage Table

During the three years that I have been a full-time Massage Therapist I have used several massage tables. I have always had one for my massage therapy room and another lighter massage table which I use for out calls. 

As my massage, beauty therapy and male waxing business is going from strength to strength, I recently decided to change my massage table and get the best massage table I could find. So - lucky old you! - you will now be treated while lying on the most luxurious and comfortable massage table I could buy. 


It is electrically-operated; it not only moves up and down (so if you have difficulty getting up onto a massage table, I can lower it for you to get on, raise it to carry out the massage therapy and then lower it again for you to get off again.)  I can also move the "head end" upwards and the "feet end" down which is great for doing Facials and Eyebrow Threading.

If you decide to for a naturist (or undraped) massage to keep you warm, the massage table is covered with an electric blanket and I will also cover you with a heavy towel of the finest Egyptian cotton and if necessary another electric blanket on top. This is particularly good in the winter even if the heating is on full blast.

The new massage table also has an easily-cleaned, heavily-padded surface and a face hole that allows you to breathe easily while you are lying face down. I also use an orthopedic pillow to correct the position of your body. I am so good to you!