Saturday 15 October 2011

Laser Lipo video

Well it's taken a lot longer than I thought it would but finally both my Laser Lipo webpage and my therapy room are now up and running and fully functional. I even have a Laser Lipo sign on my door to my therapy room where I also do massage, male waxing, facials and threading.

Have you seen the new pictures on my Laser Lipo webpage? There is a full description of how Laser Lipo works and full FAQs but as they say - a picture is worth a thousand words, so you can see genuine before and after pictures of a client who has lost 30 pounds thanks to Laser Lipo inch loss and body sculpting.

So what is the value of a video? Priceless I think. Anyway do have a look at it and you can see exactly what will happen if you come for a Laser Lipo treatment in Surrey. I think it's rather good.

Happy viewing!