Saturday 2 July 2011

How building works are affecting my Massage business

Extending your home is a stressful business. And when you work from home like me (running my massage, male waxing and facial treatment business) it is even more stressful.

Years of thinking about doing it and drawing up plans in your mind, then getting the plans drawn up in real life, months of waiting, getting planning approval from Woking Borough Council, putting the work out to tender, then waiting again...this time for the builders to start.

So it's been a long time coming but finally the builders are in and making a mess of the place. This is what the place looks like from outside:

So even if you can no longer see the number of the house from the road, you can't miss me!

 I had made plans to work from near Tottenham Court Road in Central London (and did for a few days). I had also intended to hire a massage therapy room in Send, Woking (not too far away) but it seems I need not have worried...I am just as busy. So thank you for your patience and understanding. 

The builders have gone by 3.30pm most days so if you book an appointment after that time, it will at least be as quiet as it normally is. This  work should be finished by the end of this month.