Saturday 2 April 2011

Male Waxing and Massage Cancellation Policy

During the first few months of this year I have noticed that I have had more and more bookings from (potential) massage and waxing clients who book and then just don't show up for their appointments.

Since I am a full-time self-employed Male WaxingBeauty Therapist and Massage Therapist every cancellation means I lose income either directly from not having that appointment or by not being able to book in another client at that time.

Whille I appreciate that we all lead busy lives and at times postponing an appointment is necessary, please give me as much notice as possible, here is my cancellation policy:

To secure a booking I will need a phone number - preferably a mobile phone number.

Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours prior to the appointment.

If you don't cancel an appointment in advance of 24 hours or simply don't turn up for an appointment, I will only take a booking from you if you pay in advance.

If you pay in advance and then still don't show up for your massage or male waxing appointment you will not get your money back.