Saturday 16 April 2011

The advantages of using a home-based beauty therapist

In beauty therapy as with everything else in life in the 21st Century we know you have a choice - and lots of it. So why should you use a home-based beauty therapist and what are the advantages over a beauty salon that's based in a town or city centre?

For a start, whether you are looking for a massage or male waxing you are guaranteed a very personal service in a more relaxed environment. When you arrive you will be greeted either by me or my assistant; what you won''t find is a busy salon with dozens of people milling around .

You will of course only and always have the same friendly beauty therapist – and the same assistant every time who willl greet you and give you a tea or coffee in my waiting room if I am running a little late or you are very early or your appointment.

While I encourage you to do your best to turn up for your massage or waxing appointment on time, I appreciate that you live a busy life and traffic can be unpredictable, so I will do our best to give you the same amount of time for your treatment if you are 5 or 10 minutes late.

And because we know you probably work all day, we are happy to offer evening and weekend appointments; Saturday can often be a very busy day!

You will - over time - get to know me and I will get to know you - after all I spend half my day waxing men . What you won't face is an endless turnover of de-motivated young girls. I can often see you on the same day as you call or email to make your appointment. And as I am not based in Woking town centre, it won't cost you a penny to park outside. There is free parking and plenty of it.

If discretion is important to you then no-one will know you are here. Despite being near Woking and the M25 and M3, it's just a house in a quiet location. And most important of all it is my business.

And it's in my interest to be professional and offer you an excellent friendly, discrete service.