Wednesday 7 November 2012

How do I get rid of cellulite?


Today I received this embarrassingly lovely testimonial from a lady about my Laser Lipo treatments in Surrey. Here it is in full - read it and watch me blush.
  
Testimonial for the amazing Daniel Bester - Laser lipo

My legs have always been the main part of my body that I have disliked the most, orange peeled skin even shows under some dress and trouser materials and I just wanted to feel less conscious about my legs in whatever I was wearing. I decided to try laser lipo to finally address the matter and to try to boost my confidence.

I have to say that choosing Daniel out of all the possible places advertising laser lipo, has been the best decision I have ever made.

Firstly, Daniel has an exceptional way of really taking the time to understand how you feel about yourself and how he can help you. I have really enjoyed my treatment sessions with him and thanks to him they have been fun too! He really is a delight to talk to which you do not get with many consultants. 

Secondly, the treatment has significantly reduced the orange peel effect and has tightened up my skin. I could not be happier with the treatment and I am now able to feel more confident in my dresses and I can also now fit comfortably and confidently into skinny jeans!

Nikki age 40, Banstead, Surrey