Saturday 17 September 2011

Inch loss by Laser Lipo begins in Surrey

You may have read my blog a couple of weeks ago about how I am now ready to offer inch loss and body sculpting by Laser Lipo from my home in Surrey.

So how's it going I hear you ask.

It's going very well so far. The Google Ad words -along side my regular newsletter with the latest news about Laser Lipo, Massage, Male Waxing, Threading and Facials -appears to be working.

I have had a fair few enquiries, several clients beginning their weight loss programmes already and I am confident more people will sign up shortly.

Don't forget that lipolysis is a completely natural process which you body does all the time and the laser lipolysis treatment just encourages your body to use up the fat in a particular area - an area which you want to be slimmer (whether its your moobs (man boobs), stomach or thighs etc)

Oh and I now have the "beware Laser in use" sign for the Therapy door. Now I all I need to do is get round to putting it up...

Daniel
http://www.danielbeauty.co.uk/